What We Do
We guide hospitals and clinics through the process of becoming meaningful users of certified healthcare information technology. Our experience and expertise with meaningful use policies, EHR vendors, large health systems, and implementation strategies allows us to deliver tailored, actionable solutions to our clients.
Who We Are
Mark Wing, Principal - Mark has over 35 years experience in the healthcare IT industry. Mark has led EHR implementations at large health systems across the country, including
- Mayo Clinic Health System, Rochester, MN
- Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, NC
- Baptist Health, Jacksonville, FL
- Adventist Health System, Orlando, FL
- Shriners Hospitals, Tampa, FL
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Jon Wing, Associate Consultant - Jon graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in May 2010. During the summer of 2010, he developed a dynamic model that enabled a large health system to prioritize its IT initiatives based on factors that change in importance over time.